Political & Media Monitoring
Today’s 24/7 news cycle generates an enormous amount of content every day. This can be overwhelming when trying to keep track of your organisation’s public profile. It can be difficult and time consuming to monitor who is talking about you, what they are saying, and what your competitors are up to.
PLMR can help to ensure that you stay fully informed about your media profile. We offer real time and fully tailored media monitoring of print, broadcast and online media content as part of our offering to clients.
Effective media monitoring not only helps organisations and businesses to track public campaigns and public opinion but also ensures that negative press is captured and addressed before a situation develops.
A story can break at 8am or 8pm and a response is expected almost instantly. We can help to ensure that you are aware of the most important and relevant stories and conversations about your organisation.
We use a mix of advanced media monitoring tools to provide you with real time updates, whether it’s from daily monitoring or ad hoc reports for a specific campaign or event.
Our services include:
- Real time news alerts of mentions
- Scanned press clippings
- Links to full online articles
- Clippings of broadcast and radio mentions
- Social media monitoring
- Updates on relevant blogs, industry portals and online networks
- Analysis and evaluation of media coverage
- Tailored media monitoring reports on the impact of your PR work
Our bespoke political monitoring service covers everything from mentions in Parliamentary debates to Early Day Motions, and updates on the latest government reports or consultations.
We use a variety of monitoring services to follow the latest political, parliamentary, public policy and regulatory developments in local and national government. As part of our offering to clients, our political monitoring services include:
- Updates and analysis on the progress of specific legislation
- Executive summaries of relevant Select Committee reports
- Analysis of reshuffle announcements, the Autumn Statement, the Budget, the Queen’s Speech and other events of key political significance
- Monitoring of Prime Minister’s Questions every week
- Regular in-depth analysis of the political landscape
- Morning monitoring of Early Day Motions and the previous day’s debates in Parliament
- Ad hoc live political monitoring
It is essential that businesses are aware of the positive and negative effects that that media and political stakeholders can have on reputation. At PLMR, our media and political monitoring service will help you to identify potential opportunities or threats to your organisational goals in a timely manner and support you with key decisions at important times.