Running an event in the right way, getting the right audience, the right date, the right venue and creating a compelling reason to attend, can be the difference between an embarrassment for you or your organisation and a storming success. Whether it’s Parliamentary Receptions, community consultations, launches, or conferences, we have done them all.
When it comes to events, we love working autonomously or with you or partner organisations. We know what it takes - researching the right speakers, writing the agenda, branding and naming an event, creating photo opportunities, sourcing speakers, persuading politicians or celebrities to give up their precious time to turn up, selecting interesting venues. So much is involved.
At PLMR we have years of experience of making events work well. For any event we can provide the following services:
- Research into dates/ timings/ venues
- Researching guest lists
- Invite production, distribution and response chasing
- Creative input into guaranteeing the right attendance
- Writing speeches
- Organisation of catering and supporting materials
- Generating interest through media coverage, Parliamentary Questions, or Early Day Motions
- Briefing of the host team to ensure attendance of guests is maximised
- Follow up after the event to continue to build relationships and to obtain the greatest value for money for your investment in it.