Having an online presence is now an essential – whether you’re in the public, private or third sector, having an established place on the web has become a requirement for everything from marketing and advertising to recruitment and sales. But it can still be a challenge to navigate the complex world of websites and social media especially when competing against larger brands or more established competition. But the web does offer immense opportunities and has the ability to level the playing field and allow challenger organisations to find a large audience in a short space of time. PLMR can help any organisation understand how to use the web better and help build an online audience or customer base from the ground up. We have the experience and understanding to build your profile, improve your reputation and produce meaningful results online, using a full suite of digital tools, video and social media.
Whether it’s a targeted PR or lobbying campaign, or a longer term brand building and reputation management mission, PLMR knows how to frame and deliver your message in the digital arena. We can assist you in building and operating digital channels, closing the gaps in your online presence, and making the connections that boost your reach.
Our digital services include:
- Digital campaigns: designing and executing strategic and effective online PR campaigns, ensuring your messages are defined and effective
- Social networking: helping you to widen your social networks online and target the most relevant stakeholders
- Podcasts: creating radio audio, video, ePub or Pdf downloadable files for you to publish for your audience to absorb offline
- Blogging: blogs are now a well-established means of communicating directly with the online community, and are a key way to publish your latest news, events, products, campaigns, stories direct to your audience
We offer a digital audit service, to help you take advantage of the new ways of communicating. We’ll assess your online presence and reputation, and offer you advice on improving both. We’ll show you how to incorporate social media channels in everything you do, and explain how to seed conversations and influence opinion. In short, we’ll make the digital world work for you.
Our digital audit will…
- Assess your presence online, helping you understand the size and scope of the conversations and awareness of your organisation or campaign
- Provide a plan of action, explaining how our team of digital experts will work with you to boost your current offering, mapping the key influencers
- Execute that plan, engaging with key stakeholders online, providing targeted content, real-time online conversations, and digital community management
Our digital services are available individually, or as part of an integrated political lobbying and media relations campaign.