Broadcast and Video
PLMR has an extensive track record working with Broadcast Media and producing high quality video content. We regularly appear on TV and Radio, commentating on live issues and acting as spokespeople for our clients. We create and deliver Corporate and Campaign video. We know how to create opportunities for our clients to appear on both local and national Broadcast Media, and prepare visual and audio pieces for broadcast on any scale. Our team includes journalists with over 20 years of regular broadcast appearances and video production.
Our Broadcast Media services include:
- Broadcast PR advice: using our knowledge of broadcast media and relevant networks we can help you target your messaging and maximise your broadcast opportunities
- Corporate video design and production: from storyboarding to final release, PLMR’s team of experts can ensure the visual and audio content of your video meets your organisational communications goals and is creative, engaging and well delivered, thereby promoting your messages and communicating effectively with your key stakeholders.
- Online video: publishing your video on relevant online websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Vine
- Podcasts: creating quality radio audio, video, or Pdf downloadable files for you to publish for your audience to absorb offline
- Media training: preparing our clients for media appearances whether on TV or radio, local or national, in studio or out and about, giving you skills to best present your key messages
Our PLMR video
PLMR is one of Britain’s fastest-growing communications companies.
We work with clients across many sectors, including education, health and social care, food and agriculture, transport, leisure, finance and charity. We provide public affairs support, media relations advice, digital expertise and crisis communications management.
PLMR is a 30-strong team of highly experienced, cross-party political and communications experts, and winners of the Public Affairs Campaign of the Year at the 2014 PR Week Awards.
Examples of our work include:
- Giving expert opinion on the horsemeat scandal to Channel 5 and Sky News
- Providing reputation management advice on Sky News
- Analysing the political impact of former Energy Secretary Chris Huhne’s resignation on BBC Ulster
- Producing award winning videos for our clients: Combat Stress
- Ministry of Sound