Closing Date: 22 November 2016
Job Title: Public Affairs and Media Relations Intern
Salary: Living Wage
We are looking for graduates who:
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can conceptualise, analyse and write persuasive arguments
• Are motivated and able to work under pressure using their initiative
• Can demonstrate a can-do attitude and a passion for achieving results
• Have an interest in how messages are best shaped and communicated
• Also have an interest in the Scottish political landscape
We are offering an internship for an initial period of three months, from January 2017, based in our Edinburgh office. In return you will gain experience of – and exposure to – all the main disciplines of consultancy life. Including assisting the Scotland Manager with identifying new business opportunities.
We will consider full and part time placements, the hours will be 10am to 5pm, paying the Living Wage.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter to Chrystella Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews – early December
Start date – beginning of January 2017