We’re on the hunt for strong and confident Account Managers. They should be client focused, results orientated, highly organised, dynamic and passionate. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years consultancy experience and a track record of delivering effective work for clients.
In this role, you will be expected to hit the ground running working within a small but dynamic team where you will have responsibility to look after your dedicated client base. To excel in this role, you will need to demonstrate a high attention to detail, proven and effective time management skills, a pro-active mind and interest in generating and contributing ideas. Experience in sectors PLMR operates in, including health & social care, tech, housing, energy and transport, is beneficial.
- Driving and implementing programmes of work for clients that execute our strategies
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to raise awareness of the client’s profile, products and services
- Establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, key stakeholders and media contacts (including journalists and industry spokespeople)
- Scoping, design and delivery of traditional public affairs, public relations and social media projects to meet key milestones
- Closely monitor political developments in relevant sectors and consider how this impacts your clients
- Supporting clients with your reputation management skills
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing various proposals
- Networking and winning new business
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Magda Lobodziec at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy name within the email subject line.