Calling all ambitious organisations operating in Essex!
When: Tuesday 14th May, 9.30 am – 11.30 am
Where: The MedBIC – Business Innovation Centre, Anglia Ruskin University, Alan Cherry Dr, Chelmsford, CM1 1SQ
Join Anokhi Popat, Head of PR at communications consultancy, PLMR, for a free, interactive workshop that will give participants the tools and confidence to raise their profile amongst target audiences and increase overall brand awareness through public relations (PR) activity including media relations, editorial and stakeholder engagement.
Anokhi has provided PR and media relations advice and support to businesses nationally for over nine years, and achieves local and national PR coverage for clients regularly every month.
This free workshop will cover:
- The different types of media
- How different PR activities can help boost the profile of your business
- What makes a strong article and how you can tell your story
- The forms of PR measurement
- The importance of stakeholder engagement and building relationships
- Top tips, advice and practical exercises