When: 23rd October 2019, 9.30am – 11.30am
Where: The MedBIC – Business Innovation Centre, Anglia Ruskin University, Alan Cherry Dr, Chelmsford, CM1 1SQ
The way we communicate has changed. Traditional channels of communication, like print, radio and television remain but they’re amplified or disrupted by an ever-changing set of online platforms. This is where digital marketing becomes essential to any business, no matter how big or small.
This free introductory seminar will provide an overview of how you can leverage digital communications to your advantage, no matter what your business goals.
The session will cover:
- Search Engine Optimisation: How are your customers finding you?
- Website Design: User experience and the mobile age
- Social Media: Why it matters and what platforms you need
- Digital Advertising: How a small budget can make a big difference
- Tactics for Success: How to create a strategy that works for you
Liz Moore is a Senior Digital Manager at PLMR, specialising in content creation, blogging and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). She works across all digital activities, including website development, social media, email marketing and film. She has run many presentations for clients, looking into basic and advanced social media practices, and how to make the best of a brand’s online presence.