Website and SEO
Website and SEO
PLMR has extensive experience in establishing and maintaining comprehensive web presence tailored to your organisational needs, enabling you to find, reach and engage with your desired audience.
Your website is your shop window on the digital high street. It’s the place where you can tell your side of the story, provide updates on developments, and engage people with your campaign. It’s central to any digital public relations strategy.
We create, manage and maintain campaign websites that are current, prominent, and deliver appropriate messaging to ensure that your campaign is reaching its full online potential.
We offer website audits. These look at the detail of your site from a user’s point of view, giving you insight on improvements that can make your online campaigning more effective…
- We examine information flows, site structure and ease-of-access to relevant information, making it easier for the people using your site to find the information they need.
- We draft website copy and create original content, helping you spread the information about your campaign more widely.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation is about making your website discoverable and understandable by search engines. In recent years, the techniques used to optimise your website have changed. There is now a much stronger focus on original, quality content and website usability, and therefore a much closer integration with traditional PR strategies.
We offer an integrated approach to SEO, which combines search marketing, social media and PR. By carrying out a comprehensive website and SEO audit, we can advise you on how to improve your search rankings, and help you drive more traffic to your website.
Our SEO services include:
- On-page and off-page SEO, delivering traffic and leads
- Drafting interesting, keyword-filled website copy that allows for maximum online impact, helping the content move towards the top of search engine rankings
- Proposals for original, engaging, shareable content that fuels SEO
- Paid search (SEM) approach that incorporates high-performing keywords and phrases
- Social media advertising options to drive effective leads and increase social audiences
- Regular reporting to ensure SEO strategy is constantly updated and refined