Financial Bulletins Service
Every week, working with our partners in Transatlantic PA our network of consultants operating at the heart of Europe’s capital cities, all of whom are closely connected to the ruling governments and major financial institutions produce detailed bulletins on political and regulatory risks facing the financial, banking and investment community. We have many years of experience of working across the finance investment sector in the UK, in the EU and beyond as well as being part of a broader global network.
The detailed briefings touch upon the latest political and regulatory developments of importance to the financial community, including banking, investment, equity markets, monetary policy, currencies, and bond markets. The ECB, and national governments and major financial institutions in each jurisdictions all feature.
To receive these bulletins please register here:
To access the latest EU Intelligence Risk Overview Report for 2017 click here.
It discusses the key risks associated with:
- · France and its presidential election
- · ECB monetary policy
- · Italian political and banking turbulence
- · Germany’s federal election in the aftermath of the Berlin terrorist attack
- · Greece’s ever difficult relationship with its creditors
- · Brexit and whether it really means Brexit
- · New banking regulations in the form of MREL
- · Elections in the increasingly Eurosceptic Netherlands
- · Turkey and the implications for the refugee deal it struck with the European Union